- excellent uniformity
- best results for coating fine powders
- particles kept fluid by both using gas flow through the reactor and by vibrating the reactor module itself
- observation windows are included in the module so that you can observe the fluidization process – this is extremely useful when you’re setting the minimum fluidization velocity
- stainless steel reactor available for high temperature depositions and production use
- both glass and stainless steel can be used with the same FBR setup
- the optional residual gas analyzer (RGA) provides in-situ analysis and provides real-time data to your PC
- FBR 200: for uniform coating of particles down to 100 nm.
Do you have an inquiry?
Contact our team of experts to get more information, request a sample, or ask for a quote.Contact us