Beneq starts a recruitment campaign to build the talent pool
Beneq’s history is an exciting blend of Finnish industry history, high technology expertise, international business and nanocoatings.
Last year was a year of strategic transformation at Beneq and now we are all set for the next growth phase. We have ambitious development plans in both our business units – Thin Film Solutions and Lumineq Displays – and we are now starting a large recruitment campaign for building the talent pool we will need to realize our growth plan.
Already last year, 98% of our turnover came from outside Finland. Our next goal is to accelerate our growth and rapidly expand our presence on the global high-tech market. For a successful journey, we need new professionals to join us. Fancy a ride?
A thinner world layer by layer
Beneq Thin Film Solutions improve the performance and durability of a multitude of products, from OLED displays and LED lighting to advanced batteries and micro-electro-mechanical systems.
In our Thin Film Solutions business unit, we are currently looking for professionals to work with our thin film equipment as:
- SW / Automation Engineers having programming skills in PLC and HMI as well as understanding of semiconductor communication protocols (SECS/GEM)
- Electrical Engineers with proven track record from electrical system design and solid background in using e-Plan and Autocad
- Mechanical Engineers demonstrating strong mechanical engineering competences and working experience from equipment manufacturing industry
- Field Service Engineers for testing and commissioning of equipment and supporting our Customer Services team with upgrade and service projects
- Customer Project Managers with experience of equipment manufacturing industry and proven track record of managing customer delivery projects.
We are also searching a business-driven
- Head of Coating Services to develop, grow and manage the Coating Services business. The Coating Services unit is one of our growth engines, offering advanced outsourcing services based on Beneq’s atomic layer deposition (ALD) thin film technologies.
The most transparent displays in the world
Transparent Lumineq Displays are the next generation head-up displays. They are the only displays in the world that can be laminated into a windshield without compromising the legal minimum requirements for windshield transparency. In addition to improving safety and ergonomics in cockpits, they add value to smart glazing and other high-end products with a unique look and feel.
Our Lumineq Displays business unit is especially looking for
- Chief Design Engineer to lead a team of Electronics & SW professionals: an experienced line manager and a professional designer of embedded systems
- Application Engineer with solid SW design background
- Lay-out designer for photolithography mask designing: competent in using AutoCAD (2D).
And plenty of other interesting jobs in Operations and Marketing…
In our Operations function, we are currently looking for
- Technical Buyer to manage, coordinate and perform procurement of designated set of commodities, product, project and service groups and suppliers to support all businesses of Beneq.
Our Marketing team is looking for experts of modern multi-channel marketing with digital marketing, social media and web analytics knowledge. Proficiency in English is mandatory in these positions, command of other languages is an advantage. Expertise from video marketing, production and editing would be a nice plus.
We are also willing to take master thesis workers, one of the research topics being ”Possibilities to improve electrical efficiency and luminous brightness of EL (electroluminescent) display with optimized re-fresh driving scheme”.
Curious minds with an international mindset
To be successful at Beneq you need a curious mind and an ability to smoothly adapt to rapidly changing situations. Many of our professionals have a technical background either by education or working experience, but an international and customer-oriented mindset is more important than that.
Your core competences might be for example in the areas of chemistry, displays, equipment engineering, software design, project business or B2B service models. Fluent working English is a must.
We offer a possibility to be part of an ambitious team of professionals and a chance to work in a truly international company. Our people say that what they enjoy the most at Beneq is interesting work content, the chance to learn every day, the open atmosphere, and the competent and easy-going colleagues.
Most of our positions are located in Espoo, Finland but we also welcome professionals to join our team in Shanghai, China, as well as in the US.
Apply now and make Finnish high-tech history!
If you want to join us in making Finnish high-tech history, please apply here and send us your open application and CV. In your application, we would especially like to hear what inspired you to apply and what you believe you would bring to the company. Please also specify which position you are interested in.
Eeva Lehtiö, Manager, Human Resources, +358 9 7599 530, email@example.com