Ultra-fast high precision spatial ALD coating
Beneq C2R™ is the spatial ALD member of our cluster-compatible equipment family.
Beneq C2R takes the Plasma Enhanced ALD (PEALD) process to a fully new level – for the first time, PEALD can be used in high volume manufacturing. Because of the plasma enhanced rotary ALD process, the Beneq C2R is ideal for thick ALD films, even up to several micrometers.
Beneq C2R provides an optimal solution for high performance ALD in industrial applications, such as optical coatings and barriers.
The Beneq C2R is the ideal product when speed, cost, low process temperature, and the highest possible film quality are the driving factors.
- Ultra-high deposition rates, up to several micrometers per hour
- Batch PEALD process for up to 7 pcs of 200 mm wafers
- For lenses and other 3D substrates with thickness up to 30 mm
- High film thickness uniformity, suitable for demanding optical coating applications
- Can be equipped with a load lock or wafer automation.
Do you have an inquiry?
Contact our team of experts to get more information, request a sample, or ask for a quote.Contact us