Get more information
Please fill in your information to download the file
Contact Beneq Sales
Thin Film System TFS 600 for industrial OLED encapsulation
The Beneq TFS 600 is an application-specific ALD system designed for vacuum-line integrated organic light-emitting diode (OLED) encapsulation. It provides superior ALD thin-film quality while meeting the high throughput, robustness, and reliability requirements of an industrial in-line environment. In the TFS 600, these requirements are addressed by optimized reaction chamber design, a robust and modular build, proven control and operation components and integrated safety features.
- Superior thin-film coating quality, ideally suited for demanding OLED encapsulation applications
- Short cycle time meeting high throughput in-line production requirements
- Fully automated loading operations
- Clean-room compatible
- All components located within ventilated frame for occupational safety and health reasons
- Ergonomic design for maximizing efficiency of substrate handling, precursor changing and vacuum chamber access and maintenance
- Control system designed for easy line integration and compatible with GEM/SECS equipment-to-host communication
|Process temperature range||25 - 150 °C, nominal 90 °C|
|Reaction chamber (L × W × H)||420 × 600 × 1165 (mm)|
size 500 × 400 (mm)
max. amount 35 pcs (nominal)
|Liquid sources (ambient to 90 °C)||up to 5 (may vary)|
|Control system||PLC control with PC user interface (GEM/SECS compatible)|
|Main dimensions, ALD system (L × W × H)||2000 × 1200 × 2940 (mm) (may vary)|
|Main dimensions, precursor rig (L × W)||2200 × 450 (mm) (may vary)|
Being an application-specific system, more information related to the TFS 600 can be found under the application page for nCLEAR barrier coatings for flexible and organic electronics.
Download TFS 600 brochure (pdf).