Get more information
Please fill in your information to download the file
Thin Film System TFS 600 for industrial OLED encapsulation
The Beneq TFS 600 is an application-specific ALD system designed for vacuum-line integrated organic light-emitting diode (OLED) encapsulation. It provides superior ALD thin-film quality while meeting the high throughput, robustness, and reliability requirements of an industrial in-line environment. In the TFS 600, these requirements are addressed by optimized reaction chamber design, a robust and modular build, proven control and operation components and integrated safety features.
- Superior thin-film coating quality, ideally suited for demanding OLED encapsulation applications
- Short cycle time meeting high throughput in-line production requirements
- Fully automated loading operations
- Clean-room compatible
- All components located within ventilated frame for occupational safety and health reasons
- Ergonomic design for maximizing efficiency of substrate handling, precursor changing and vacuum chamber access and maintenance
- Control system designed for easy line integration and compatible with GEM/SECS equipment-to-host communication
|Process temperature range||25 - 150 °C, nominal 90 °C|
|Reaction chamber (L × W × H)||420 × 600 × 1165 (mm)|
size 500 × 400 (mm)
max. amount 35 pcs (nominal)
|Liquid sources (ambient to 90 °C)||up to 5 (may vary)|
|Control system||PLC control with PC user interface (GEM/SECS compatible)|
|Main dimensions, ALD system (L × W × H)||2000 × 1200 × 2940 (mm) (may vary)|
|Main dimensions, precursor rig (L × W)||2200 × 450 (mm) (may vary)|
Being an application-specific system, more information related to the TFS 600 can be found under the application page for nCLEAR barrier coatings for flexible and organic electronics.
Download TFS 600 brochure (pdf).