Get more information
Please fill in your information to download the file
Contact Beneq Sales
Beneq TFS 200
The most flexible ALD tool for research
Beneq TFS 200 is the most flexible ALD research platform ever designed for research and development. All details of the system are realized with modularity, ease of use and highest possible quality in mind. With Beneq TFS 200, the freedom of coating and application development is placed completely in the hands of the operator, not limiting it by system-related restrictions.
The flexibility of Beneq TFS200 and the number of available options and upgrades means that your Beneq TFS 200 will grow with you to always meet even the most demanding research requirements.
Plasma, particle and high aspect ratio ALD
Direct and remote plasma-enhanced deposition (PEALD) is available in Beneq TFS 200 as a standard option. The plasma is capacitively-coupled (CCP), which is the industry standard of today. Beneq TFS 200 can coat planar objects, particles, porous bulk materials and complex 3D shapes with very high aspect ratio features. Depending on the substrate, a selection of three standard reaction chamber designs are available, as well as any customized designs our customers’ cases might require.
The precursor capabilities of Beneq TFS 200 are unique. A total maximum of 8 gas lines, 4 liquid sources and 4 hot sources fulfil the most demanding of requirements. Hot source options include temperature readiness up to 500 °C.
- Down to 100 nm particle coating in fluidized bed reactor option
- Direct and remote capacitive coupled plasma available for plasma-enhanced ALD (PEALD) option
- Process cycle time customarily less than 2 seconds. In specific cases even less than 1 second (thickness uniformity variation < ±1% for, e.g., Al2O3 on 200 mm wafer).
- High Aspect Ratio (HAR) available for structures with deep trenches and porous substrates
- Hot source versatility, up to 500 °C setup as standard option
- High speed and capacity data logging and trend tools for human machine interface (HMI)
- Cold-wall vacuum chamber for rapid heating and cooling
- Auxiliary entry ports in vacuum chamber enable plasma, in situ diagnostics etc.
- Hot-wall reaction chamber for uniform substrate temperature and to prevent precursor condensation and secondary reactions
- Three different reaction chamber designs, as well as any customized design
- Load lock available for rapid substrate change and integration with other equipment
|Substrate temperature range||25 - 500 °C|
|Reaction chamber types and dimensions||
- single wafer: ø200 × 3 (mm)
|Gas lines||up to 8|
|Liquid sources (+5 °C to ambient)||up to 4|
|Hot sources HS 300 (ambient to 300 °C)||up to 4|
|Hot sources HS 500 (ambient to 500 °C)||up to 2|
|Plasma option (PEALD)||
- power: 300 W
- type: capacitively coupled plasma (CCP)
|Fluidized bed particle coating option||
- particle size (min.)1: 100 nm - 1 µm
- sample volume (max.): 50 - 75 cm3
- temperature (max.)2: 450 °C
|Control system||PLC control with PC user interface|
|Main dimensions, ALD system (L × W × H)||1325 × 600 × 1298 (mm)|
|Main dimensions, electric cabinet (L × W × H)||1000 × 300 × 1600 (mm)|
1 particle property dependent.
Download TFS 200 brochure (pdf).